- Try to use correct grammar, punctuation and spelling. It's okay if you can't, but it will be easier to understand if those things are correct.
- For webisode titles, the following words don't need to have capital letters: the, a, as, of, by, and.
- A short opening sentence is all that is necessary: "(episode name) is a Polly Pocket webisode."
- No infobox will be needed, just a video of the webisode.
- Official Description - this is taken from the Polly Pocket website.
- Plot - A summary of the plot of the webisode.
- Characters - list of characters that appear and who voices them (note: include voice actor credits even if they don't speak in the episode)
- Trivia - Little details in the episode like it being the first appearance of a certain character.
- Link - A link to watch the webisode on the official website. It will be safer for young fans to view it there than on YouTube.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.